Reflecting of 2017
- Praise the Lord, JBVC has established a bimonthly meeting for the VIP in Mississauga in the beginning of 2017. We have five VIP and their family members attended the meeting. One VIP has accepted Christ as his personal Savior, and another VIP and his wife have baptized and joined the local church in this Christmas season!
- Early of the year, God brought a group of caring and dedicated Christians to JBVC, together they assisted JBVC to launch “VIP Thanks Your Love” an open house event on Saturday April 29, 2017. The event was hosted at 105 Gibson Centre. Over 300 people came and visited us, including Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Markham, Councilors from City of Markham and City of Richmond Hills, Senior Pastor from local churches also came to support us! In addition, we have Guide Dogs for the Blind from US, Canadian National Institute for the Blind, and Talking book Library were showcasing their services to the public. We gave out over 500 cups of award winning HK style milk tea and VIP homemade snacks to our guests! Praise the Lord, the event went very successful and the community gained more knowledge about VIP and JBVC!
- For the Glory of God, we have VIP participated in 2017 north America international Kamcha competition and VIP won the North America champion as well as the first runner up positions! One of our VIP represented North America to attend the final competition in Hong Kong and won the fifth position! VIP were able to testify God’s amazing work in their life and able to witness in Christ all things are possible!
- For God’s glory, we were able to serve our award winning HK style milk tea to local churches while we shared about God’s Word. In addition, we were able to partnership with other organizations to serve tea in various community events!
Looking Forward to 2018
- JBVC will continue to host regular meeting for our VIP in Toronto and Mississauga in 2018. Furthermore, if God is willing, we will outreach to the VIP in Vancouver Canada.
- JBVC is having a 5KM run / walk on Saturday May 5, 2018 in Mississauga. It is a fundraising event for JBVC. We will provide free training to all people prior the run / walk. We are praying more people to support us in this fundraise event! More information will be sent out in early 2018!