Joy Beyond Vision Community (JBVC) is a faith-based charitable organization. We have been serving the visually impaired people (VIP) since 2006.
Demonstrating the love of God by supporting Visually Impaired People (VIP) to live a life with meaning and dignity!
Create a platform and a place where VIP’s can come together regularly to network, support, and share with their counterparts.
- Assist VIP to adapt and adjust to visual impairment.
- Advocate for VIPs so that family and community can have a better understanding about Visual Impairment.
- Create volunteer and vocational training opportunities for VIP’s.
- Assist VIP’s to access printed-materials.
- Reduce social isolation by providing regular opportunities for social networking and building friendship among VIP’s.
- Provide emotional support and spiritual nurturing to VIP’s.
- To relieve conditions associated with disability by providing supportive services, such as life-skills training, vocational training, access to assistive devices and technology, access to information (especially written material), translation services, and counselling to visually impaired people.
- To educate the public on the needs of visually impaired people by providing seminars, producing media, and conducting public awareness campaigns.
- To advance religion by teaching the religious tenets, doctrines, and observances associated with the Christian faith.
Copyright (c) 2016 – Joy Beyond Vision Community (JBVC). All rights reserved.