Volunteer Your Time
Our volunteer team is made up of visually impaired people and sighted and all ages. No matter what role they play, all of our volunteers are engaged in meaningful and rewarding work that meets the needs of their local community.
Here are a few things you’ll want to know before you apply:
- The minimum age to volunteer at JBVC is 18.
- All volunteers must fill out an application form and attend an interview, orientation, and training.
- Some volunteer positions are short-term (special events, campaigns, etc). Other positions ask for a regular weekly or monthly commitment for a minimum of three months.
- Volunteers must abide by our Belief.
- Candidates in Ontario must complete AODA training to volunteer with JBVC. You can complete the training online anytime.
I’m ready to apply!
Applying is easy. All it takes is three simple steps:
- Make sure you meet the requirements above.
- Click here to download the application form.
- eMail the completed form to us and sign it during the interview.
If you have any questions, please contact us by submitting the form below.
Depending on the position you apply for, you may be invited to an interview or an orientation session, asked for references, and/or asked to complete a police record check.
Copyright (c) 2016 – Joy Beyond Vision Community (JBVC). All rights reserved.