Because of you, blind and visually impaired people are reached everywhere!
By supporting Joy Beyond Vision Community, blind and visually impaired people are reached across the community. Your donation to the General Ministry Fund enables the resourcing and leading of the ministries while also pioneering new services in unreached communities.
To make a donation to support us, you can either donate online (preferred) or via Interac e-Transfer.
Donating Online (Preferred)
JBVC accepts online donations through PayPal Giving Fund Canada and 100% of your donation will be passed to us. You can use either your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account to make online donations and will receive the tax receipt directly from PayPal Giving Fund Canada immediately via email.
Please click on the donation button or scan the QR code below to make an online donation now.
Via Interac e-Transfer
You can also donate to JBVC via Interac e-Transfer! No processing fee will be deducted from your donation. Your bank may, however, charge a service fee. For annual accumulative donation amounts exceeding $20, one tax receipt will be issued by Joy Beyond Vision Community next February for the aggregated amount.
To donate via Interac e-Transfer:
- Go to your Online Banking site and click on the link for an Interac e-Transfer.
- Fill in the required information, including the amount of your donation and, in the space provided for a personal message/notes, indicate Supporting VIP and include your name, address and email. Where you are asked to provide the Recipient’s email address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be asked to create a Security Question; such as “What was the password I provided you?” Send the answer to your Security Question to us in a separate email with the address: email@example.com. This will allow us to transfer your donation to our bank account.
Please note that:
- Interac does NOT pass your email address to us as the recipient of your e-Transfer. If you forget to include your name, address and email address in the personal message/notes field when creating your e-Transfer, we have NO WAY to find out who has made this donation or contact you! As a result, we may not be able to provide a tax receipt for you.
- If you do NOT send us the follow-up email with the answer to your security question, we have no way to accept your e-Transfer and as such, the fund will be returned to you by Interac in 30 days and no donation is actually made.
If you are not familiar with e-Transfer, the following website contains a video and information showing how it works:
Run a community or fundraising event for JBVC
Be engaged and get involved in your community by raising funds for visually impaired people ministry. Get your fellowship, church or friends together and run an event to support JBVC. Community BBQs, Concerts, Garage Sales, and Sports Tournaments… The possibilities are endless! JBVC can help you get the exposure and resources you need to get started as well as helping with promotion. If you have an idea to raise funds and awareness for JBVC, contact us today!
Please make your check payable to: “JBVC” and mail it to:
Joy Beyond Vision Community (JBVC)
PO Box 825
4936 Yonge St.
North York, ON
Canada, M2N 3S6
- Our Charity Registration Number: 84534 8036 RR0001
- Donations of CAD$20 or more will be receipted for tax purpose.
- All donations are in Canadian dollars.
- Donations are tax-deductible in Canada.
- If you give via Credit Card you will receive the donation receipts from our trusted partner, Chimp.
Keep informed about JBVC activities and events
Please fill out the contact form below to be added onto the mailing list.